96± ACRE RANCH
437 OAK FOREST RD | $675,000
This 96+/- acre ranch located in Goliad County is a rare find! This versatile property is just 7 miles from historic downtown Goliad, and boasts a terrain of rolling hills and cleared land suitable for grazing, with untouched brush and live oaks for hunting. The scenic hilltop is perfect for a home site with an unobstructed and private view of the property. Wild game includes deer, hogs, turkey and is a bird lovers treat!
- 96± Acres
- 7 miles from Historic Goliad
- Terrain is a mix of native trees, brush and grasses
- Scenic hilltop perfect for homesite
- Wildlife includes deer, hogs, and turkey
- Season pond (10-12′ deep when full)
- Homesite has electrical service and a gravity flow septic (1960’s)
- Water wells
- #1 services the homesite and water troughs
- #2 drilled for oil field activity in the 1980’s is not currently being used
- 40’ x 8’ cargo crate that is available for $5000.
- The land is currently under a TWIMS program for harvesting of antlerless deer as an extended program of land management.
- 50′ x 30′ Metal shop
- 15′ x 50′ attached carport
- extensive electrical outlets
- 220 plug
- exterior RV connection
- 23′ x 40′ Barn
- attached to working cattle pens
- water access
- 34′ x 14′ insulated portable building
- has electric
- 24′ x 12′ Insulated portable building
- 20′ x 40′ Pole barn
- Concrete slab tool shed w/electricity
This location is close to major cities. With direct access to HWY 59, hours away from your favorite places.
Goliad School District