1068 COUNTY RD 360
This secluded 31± acre ag exempt ranch is nestled in Lavaca County. Boasting nearly a quarter mile of Ponton Creek flowing through this property the opportunity for recreation, hunting, farming, and ranching are unparalleled. With an abundance of wildlife, there is never a shortage of whitetail deer, turkey, hogs and rabbits.
The live water creek produces bass, catfish, and sun perch and is perfect for casting a line on a warm summer evening. Situated less than 10 miles from downtown Hallettsville on FM 360 this property provides convenient access to major cities. Complete with cross fencing, the property produces coastal and jig grasses that are currently harvested for hay (3-4 cuttings a year/500-600 bales per cutting), as well as sandy loam and black dirt soil. A 768 sq ft cabin features 2 window units, a wood-burning stove, and sits on stilts to ensure safety from rising waters. Utilities include a water well, septic system, and electricity. No minerals will covey.
- 31.680 Acres
- Lavaca County
- Perimeter & crossing fencing (barb wire)
- .12 miles of Ponton Creek frontage
- Mature trees
- Native grasses (Sandy loam & Black dirt)
- Perfect for hay production, horses, cattle or livestock!
- Utilities include water well, septic system and electricity
- Abundance of wildlife (whitetail deer, turkey, hogs, and rabbits)
- Vysehrad Elementary
- Hallettsville High School
- 10 minutes to Halletsville
- 55 minutes to Victoria
- 1 hour, 45 minutes to Downtown Austin
- 1 hour, 45 minutes to the San Antonio Riverwalk
- 2 hours, 10 minutes to Downtown Houston
- 2 hours, 45 minutes to the Texas Gulf Coast, Port Aransas and Mustang Island